As we know the fast food industry is not the most well paid,
So we don’t always have the most friendly people,
Here are some simple tips to a way to receive great service:
- Smile back to the cashier! 🙂
- Have your total ready.
- No Yelling!
- Don’t be on your phone.
- Be patient.
- Be respectful.
- Don’t throw stuff at them.
- If your food is wrong just tell them, they will get it remake.
- Stay calm.
- Don’t smoke at a drive thru window.
- Don’t ask, “Is everything in the bag?”
- Stay off drugs while driving in general.
- Don’t tell them your life story, it’s not a bar.
- Don’t cry for your problems.
- Be fast that helps, most drive thrus have timers.
- Remember every place and everyone is not the same.
- If you are not getting the service you should be getting ask for a manger.
- Don’t honk at the cars, just don’t.
- If you ask for a refund give the food back other wise you just annoyed the cashier.
- Say thank you, because most are doing their jobs right.